Everyone can enjoy this ride!
Our Six Gap team wants to give everyone a chance to experience this incredible cycling adventure, so we created the Valley Ride. This 35mile valley option is a great introduction to the infamous Six Gap Century. Enjoy some of the most scenic mountainsides in the Southeast as you pedal your way past Yahoola Valley, Turner’s Corner, and R Ranch in the Mountains.
The Valley Ride includes 1 full rest stop supplied with a great selection of food and drink. Valley Ride participants will be greeted with a huge spaghetti dinner after the ride.
Maps and Route Info
Use the RideWithGPS.com to view the course, download a cue sheet, and export GPS or TCX files for your devices.
Your safety is our biggest concern!
The ride is fully supported and assisted by local and state law enforcement and ambulance services. The Valley Ride includes 1 full rest stop supplied with a great selection of food and drink.
Blow a tire on course? Don’t worry!
Tech support from a variety of local bike shops and sponsors is offered during the ride in many locations. Please be aware that there may be a fee for parts. We recommend bringing extra bike supplies as parts and supplies for your bike may not be readily available.
- Food & Drink at Rest Stops
- Custom Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty Bike Ride T-Shirt
- Post-ride Spaghetti Dinner (11:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Timing chip
- Law enforcement support
- Medical Support
- SAG, Tech Support, and On-Course Communication
- Official Participant Numbers
- Give-Aways from Sponsors
- Hot Showers after the Ride
- Discount on Official Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty Bike Ride merchandise (pre-ordered online sales only)