Three Gap Fifty
Not quite ready to take on all six gaps?
The Three Gap Fifty’s alternative route offers half the gaps and half the distance but still earns you bragging rights upon completion. The demanding course features 58 miles and 6,385 vertical feet of climbing with elevations ranging from 1,400 feet to 3,364 feet.
The Three Gap Fifty includes 5 full rest stops, all supplied with a great selection of food and drink. Three Gappers will be greeted with a huge spaghetti dinner after the ride.
Maps and Route Info
Use the RideWithGPS.com to view the course, download a cue sheet, and export GPS or TCX files for your devices.
Your safety is our biggest concern!
The ride is fully supported and assisted by local and state law enforcement and ambulance services. The Three Gap Fifty includes 5 full rest stops, all supplied with a great selection of food and drink.
Blow a tire on course? Don’t worry!
Tech support from a variety of local bike shops and sponsors is offered during the ride in many locations. Please be aware that there may be a fee for parts. We recommend bringing extra bike supplies as parts and supplies for your bike may not be readily available.
- Food & Drink at Rest Stops
- Custom Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty Bike Ride T-Shirt
- Post-ride Spaghetti Dinner (11:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Timing chip
- Law enforcement support
- Medical Support
- SAG, Tech Support, and On-Course Communication
- Official Participant Numbers
- Give-Aways from Sponsors
- Hot Showers after the Ride
- Discount on Official Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty Bike Ride merchandise (pre-ordered online sales only)