All activities are located at: Lumpkin County High School at 2001 Indian Drive, Dahlonega, GA 30533
Saturday, Sept 24th
9:00 am – 4:00 pm: Drive-thru Check-in, Packet Pick-Up, Registration and Bike Expo
Sunday, Sept 25th
6:00 am – 7:30 am Check-in, Packet Pick-Up & Registration 6:00am – 8:30am: Breakfast (optional)
7:30 am: Six Gap Century START
8:30 am: Three Gap Fifty & Valley Ride START
11:00 am – 6:00 pm: Taco Dinner (now with vegan options), Sales and Bike Expo
Saturday Check-In, Packet Pick-Up, and Registration (Drive-Thru)
- DRIVE-THRU/WALK-UP Check-In, Registration, & Expo will be offered on Saturday at Lumpkin County High School (2001 Indian Drive, Dahlonega, GA) between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Come pick up your packet and see what our community and sponsors have to offer. Did you forget something or want a special souvenir? Our sponsors and vendors will be there all day Saturday to help you out.
- Registered riders must pick up their own ride packet. Riders must present a photo ID at time of packet pick-up. We will not give out packets to friends, family, spouses, etc.
Sunday Check-In, Packet Pick-Up and Registration (Walk-Up)
- WALK-UP Check-In & Registration will be offered on Sunday at Lumpkin County High School (2001 Indian Drive, Dahlonega, GA) between 6:00 am and 7:00 am.
- All registered riders must complete the check-in process. Registered riders must pick up their own ride packet. Riders must present a photo ID at time of packet pick-up. We will not give out packets to friends, family, spouses, etc. Only one rider packet will be distributed per rider.
Start/Finish & Staging
- Start times will be recorded as of the time a rider crosses the start/finish line.
Directions to Six Gap & Three Gap Start/Finish
Lumpkin County High School
2001 Indian Dr
Dahlonega, GA 30533
From GA-400 North, turn LEFT onto Hwy-60 and proceed 5 miles to Dahlonega’s public square. From the Square, follow the signs for Highways 60 North, 19 North, and Bus 19 North, taking a LEFT onto Bus 19 (Grove Street) at the traffic light, about two blocks from the Square. You will pass Lumpkin County Middle School (overflow parking for the Ride). Lumpkin County High School will be less than three miles from the Square – follow signs for parking through the back entrance of the school.
The Ride will begin and end at Lumpkin County High School. The school’s main entrance will be closed. Please use the side entrance off Camp Glisson Road. Overflow parking will be available at Lumpkin County Middle School on Business 19, located one mile south of the High School.
We know that some of our riders have enjoyed parking RVs at the high school in past years. Last year we were able to for the first time officially accommodate RV parking in the lower lot. We took in your feedback and have adjusted to a new flat lot this year to better accommodate the RVs. All RV’s must have an RV pass per Sherriff Request. RVs can arrive on Friday no earlier than 6pm and will need to leave Sunday Evening by 9pm. We request that RVs donate $15 to cover the overnight security and cleaning of the parking lot.
If your RV is not registered, it can be ticketed or towed. No RVs will be allowed in the main school lot regardless of the fact that this has happened in the past. We hope that with your cooperation we can continue to improve facilities and accommodate your needs.