- Food & Drink at Rest Stops
- Custom Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty Bike Ride T-Shirt
- Post-ride Spaghetti Dinner (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Timing chip
- Law enforcement support
- Medical Support
- SAG, Tech Support and On-Course Communication
- Official Participant Numbers
- Give Aways from Sponsors
- Hot Showers after the Ride
- Discount on Official Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty Bike Ride merchandise (pre-ordered online sales only)
The Six Gap Century includes 9 full rest stops, all supplied with a great selection of food and drink. We also include a huge spaghetti dinner after the ride.
Your safety is our biggest concern! The ride is fully supported and assisted by local and state law enforcement and ambulance services.
Blow a tire on course? Don’t worry! Tech support from a variety of local bike shops and sponsors is offered during the ride in many locations. Please be aware that there may be a fee for parts. We recommend bringing extra bike supplies as parts and supplies for your bike may not be readily available.
Jack's Gap Cut-Off
To ensure timely completion of the ride for all participants, Six Gap Century riders MUST be through Jack's Gap (39 miles from start) by 11:00 am. Six Gap riders reaching Vogel State Park after 10:30 am MUST take the next left-hand turn onto Hwy-180 and finish the ride on the Three Gap route. Six Gap riders reaching Jack's Gap after 11:00 am MUST turn around and finish the ride on the Three Gap route. Any cyclists passing Jack's Gap after 11:00 am will not be guaranteed rest stop support. All riders must be off the course by 7:30 pm.